Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, Hometown Heating is taking new measures to ensure your safety during this difficult time. Safety has always been a major part of our business, and will continue to be our priority. We want to go through the measures we are taking so you know that you, our valued customer, and our employees, will be protected.
WHAT HOMETOWN HEATING IS DOING
Staying Up to Date
Help Stop the Spread
- We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 crisis for any updates or changes. We are following along with organizations like the Government of Canada and the World Health Organization to keep ourselves informed on any policy changes we need to make to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- Our technicians are using special working gloves that are cleaned regularly.
- Our trucks are stocked with hand sanitizer which each technician will use between visits to customers.
- Our trucks are also stocked with extra cleaning supplies. Our technicians will sanitize the equipment they bring and disinfect anything they touch after each visit.
- Our trucks will be disinfected at the beginning of each day and after each visit to a customer.
- We encourage our employees to stay home if they are experiencing any signs of illness.
- When you call in to book your service, you will be asked the general screening questions that most businesses should be asking. This includes questions concerning things like your health, recent travel, and contact with others.
- We are closing our office from walk-in visits. You may still come by, just simply knock on the door and our staff will arrange to meet you outside and provide you with whatever you need.
Help Stop the Spread
- If you or anyone you've been in contact with have been diagnosed with COVID-19, please inform us so we can take the necessary precautions to complete safe service of your equipment and help stop the spread.
- Follow the guidelines set out by Government of Canada to help stop the spread. Do things like wash your hands regularly, sanitize, cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, and refrain from touching your face!
- Stay up to date with us on the changes and updates from the Government of Canada and the World Health Organization. We can all work together to stop the spread and beat this virus!
We appreciate your continued support through this difficult time. We understand that change, especially major changes like we are going through now, can be difficult. We have put a lot of thought and consideration into all of our policy changes. We want nothing more than to continue to serve our community in the safest way possible, and are extremely grateful to our kind and understanding customers. If you have any further questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Home Comfort is What We Do!
To book a service request, or request a quote, please click the button below! We are here for your comfort, 24/7!